Are you considering moving to Central Ohio? If you’re trying to decide where in the CMO you should look, consider Pickerington. Pickerington, Ohio is one of the many cities that make up the Columbus Metro area, but has its own unique attributes that make it one of the best places to live in the area. To convince you, we’ve listed what you should know about Pickerington. Enjoy!
- It’s safe. Pickerington was recently voted the #2 Safest Cities for Families with Young Children by Sperling’s BestPlaces.
- It’s affordable. Compared to the rest of the country, Pickerington’s cost of living is 0.60% Lower than the U.S. average.
- It’s unemployment rate is low. Pickerington’s unemployment rate is 4.50 percent, compared to the U.S. average of 6.30 percent.
- It’s close to Columbus. With several corporations and companies based here, restaurants, shopping, culture and more, there are tons of opportunities just a short drive away (without having to live in the city).
- It has stuff to do. Close by is the renowned Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, Blacklick Woods Metro Park and more to keep your whole family occupied.
Want to learn more about Pickerington? Contact us to learn more about the area, its benefits and its real estate opportunities.