As much as you love your home, sometimes you have to get out of the house for a while. After all, absence makes the heart grow fonder. So you find a babysitter, get dressed up and head out for date night, but where do you eat? If you’re in the Pickerington area, don’t worry-we have you covered.
Here are our top 10 places to get some grub around Pickerington, Ohio:
- The Old Bag of Nails Pub – Craving traditional Irish pub food? Look no further than Old Bag of Nails. Try the fish and chips!
- Lomonico’s – When you’re in the mood for Italian, try this new, modern eatery!
- La Fogata Grill – If you’re after some Mexican, La Fogata is the place to go. Try the Burrito San Jose with a house margarita and you’re sure to have a great night!
- Thai Paradise – This is the place to go if you’re after great Thai food. But if you aren’t a fan of spicy food proceed with caution. Their dishes come with a kick!
- Village Crepe – Heading to brunch or lunch instead of dinner? Village Crepe is the perfect spot, whether you’re craving something sweet or savory.
- Sushi Thai – A great place to go if sushi’s your thing. Try to go on a Wednesday for buy one get one half-off rolls!
- Café Mediterranea – Greek food? Yes please! With great variety and great prices, this place gets top marks. Try the spicy gyro for a classic favorite with a kick!
- Rule 3 – Want to change up your normal date night? Try Rule 3! Add bowling, volleyball or some arcade time to make your dinner date extra special.
- Taranto’s Pizza – If pizza is what you’re looking for, this is the place to go. Taranto’s also has a wide variety of appetizers, pasta dishes and desserts, so you can satisfy all of your cravings in one place.
- Red Velvet Café – Looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further than Red Velvet Café. With a large variety of delicious cupcakes, as well as sandwiches and coffee drinks, you’ll definitely want to take some yumminess home with you for later.
Do you live in the Pickerington area? Where are your favorite places to eat? Let us know!